Leadership & Governance
Meet our Senior Leadership Team
- Karen Harrison, Head Teacher
- Karen Breen, Assistant Head Teacher
- Rachel Cottee, Assistant Head Teacher
- Vicky Childs, Assistant Head Teacher and SENDCo and Inclusion Lead
- Michelle Bernard, Executive Head Teacher
Each Compass school has a local school committee composed of a group of volunteers drawn from the community, each bringing a range of skills, expertise and professional experience. Our Governors provide essential links between the school, parents/carers and the local community. Governors work with staff and parents in an atmosphere of co-operation to provide the best possible framework for educating our children. They are involved in all aspects of school life and meet regularly with leadership teams.
Governors fulfil their responsibilities by:
- Supporting the school and its ambition by working strategically to develop and implement vision and ethos;
- Ensuring that the children are receiving the best education and achieve the best outcomes by monitoring the quality of teaching and standards across the school;
- Making sure the school uses its financial resources effectively and in line with the budget plan;
- Accounting to all stakeholders for the school’s performance and for the decisions they make.
If you are interested in becoming a Governor at our school or would like to hear more about what the role involves, please email email@example.com
Chair of Governors: John Tabor
John can be contacted via our school office
- Governor – Karen Harrison
- Governor – Jennifer Penney
- Governor – Bethan Ball
- Governor – Hannah Grassham
- Governor – Rachel Grove-Smith
- Governor – Lesley Burch
- Governor – Tim Guilder
- Governor – Laura Holmes
- Governor – Robert Daenen
Please click here to access Trust-wide governance information
The Compass Partnership of Schools' Data Protection Officer is the DPO Centre.
If you have a data protection query, please click here for contact information.