Brand new menus are now available from 31st October 2022, starting with Week 1. These have been created by our Catering Manager. Meals for our children cost just £2.30 per child per day.
Typical menus include: Curry, Fish, Pizza, Pasta bars plus many more. The menus change each week on a three week roll over basis and can be viewed below.
Week 1 Menu:
17/04/23, 08/05/23, 05/06/23, 26/06/23, 17/07/2023
Week 2 Menu:
24/04/23, 15/05/23, 12/06/23, 03/07/23
Week 3 Menu:
01/05/23, 22/05/23, 19/06/23, 10/07/23
Prior to April 2018, children qualified for free school meals if parents received any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseekers’ allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
These benefits have now been rolled into a single benefit, called Universal Credit. From April 2018, free school meals will only be allocated to pupils with a family income under £7,400 (net) per year.
If your child qualifies for free school meals, it’s important that you tell us – even if they take a packed lunch – as this enables us to claim pupil premium.
Please click here to download the relevant forms to apply for Free School Meals for your child(ren) in Key Stage 2.